LME students and faculty at the Lexington Fourth of July festival, 2019
At Lexington Music Education your safety comes first! During the Covid-19 pandemic crisis
we closed our doors to all in person classes on March 14, 2020. As per the guidelines established by Kentucky governor Andy Beshear we will reopen our doors to in person classes on Monday, June 1, 2020. The following safety protocols will be in place for in person classes. These must be followed by instructors and students in order to keep everyone safe.
1. All instructors and students must wear a mask during their time inside LME.
2. All students must wait outside on the front patio of LME prior to their lesson. When it is time for class an instructor will come to the front door and admit the student into the building. Please do not open the front door, let the instructor do this task.
3. There will be no seating in the reception area, no one is to wait for their child inside
the building while their child is in lessons unless this is ABSOLUTELY necessary.
4. All students will be required to wash their hands upon entering the building.
5. Students and teachers will maintain proper social distancing from each other at all times during their interactions at LME.
6. Students must bring a pencil with an eraser to each lesson. Students and teachers will
not share office supplies during their time in the building.
7. Students are not to open the door to any room at LME. Students are not to touch any
part of the facilities at LME unless directed to do so by their instructor.
8. Do not come to classes at LME if you are sick or you think you might be sick; please stay home! We are happy to reschedule any cancelled classes for any reason.
WE LOVE OUR STUDENTS, WE LOVE MUSIC AND WE LOVE TEACHING! PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES, THEY WILL KEEP YOU AND THE INSTRUCTORS AT LME SAFE!